12 CE Hour Sports Massage & Trigger Point Therapy - 2 Day Class $185
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course with us can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
This dynamic, exciting new and fresh CE Course combines 2 of bodywork's most popular modalities: Sports Massage & Trigger Point Therapy.
6 Hours of Class Specifically Reviews Working with Trigger Points, Including:
- what is a trigger point
- how to find trigger points
- common places where trigger points are found
- how to apply pressure to relieve trigger points (and pain)
- instructor demonstrations
- hands-on practice time
- stories and reviews of trigger point theory
- including a history review of the 1st female physician to a U.S. President and a "founder" of Trigger Point Therapy: Dr. Janet Travell
6 Hours of Class Specifically Reviews Working with Athletes with Basic Sports Massage (please take our Advanced Sports Class if you would like Advanced Sports Techniques). Sports Massage Training in this Class Includes Basic Theory & Science of:
- Muscle Movement
- Muscle Contraction,
- Stretch Reflex
- Muscle Types
- Joint Mobility
- Muscular Circulation & Changes with Aging
- Hands-on Practice of Reciprocal Inhibition for Muscle Cramping
- Cryotherapy Practices
- Sporting Even Intake Process
- Setting up a Sporting Event Massage Table for Quick Turnover & Sanitation Techniques
- Active Isolated Stretching
- A Quick Ischemic Compression Sports Massage Routine with Instructor Demonstration and Student Hands-on Practice & Receipt.
It is clinically proven that pain (i.e. pain caused from muscular trigger points) can negatively impact strength, flexibility and overall performance. Enjoy this 12 CE Hour Class taught by 3x WAF World Arm Wrestling Champion Selena Belisle, as she shares her world class techniques and stories on how to achieve superior athletic function with bodywork.
CE Broker Course #20-636969