2 CE Hour FL Cosmetology Rules & Laws ONLINE E-book
FL COSMETOLOGY COURSE
This course provides information from Florida State Statute Chapter 477 FS, which provides information regarding state and federal laws and rules as they pertain to cosmetologists, cosmetology, salons, specialists, specialty salons, and booth renters, and the Rules of the Board. This course includes:
- The laws and rules of the Board that protect the health, safety, and welfare of the consumer;
- The laws and rules of the Board that determine where and when individuals may legally practice cosmetology and specialties;
- The functions of the Board of Cosmetology, how its members are appointed, and their duties;
- The laws and rules of the Board which specify prohibited conduct, and the penalties for failure to follow the laws and rules;
- Salon requirements and inspections; and
- The dates, fees, and requirements for renewal of cosmetology licenses, salon licenses, and specialty registrations.
This course is eligible for CE Credit for Florida Licensed Cosmetologists, Full Specialists, Facial Specialists, Nail Specialists, Hair Braiders, Hair Wrappers & Body Wrappers with the Florida Board of Cosmetology. The course is not eligible for CE Credit with any other organization or board.
After you register for this online e-book course, we will send you an email with a link, username and password. You will need this information to login and access this ebook course. You can download the ebook and keep it permanently. After we email your login information, you will have 15 days to access the course, review &/or download the ebook and take the online test to receive CE credit. We will report your CE hours to CE Broker for you after you have passed the online test. Your online course/test access will expire after 15 days.
FBOC License #7337.