18 CE Hour Medical Trigger Point Therapy $275
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
The next class is scheduled for:
- 3 Days: Sunday, July 7, 2019, 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm, Monday & Tuesday, July 8 & 9, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
Trigger points can cause a loss of daily function, loss of work, severe pain and emotional distress. And most people will do almost anything to improve this dire musculoskeletal situation. In this 18 CE Hour class, we will spend 6 Hours specifically reviewing Trigger Point Theory & Practical Application including:
- what is a trigger point
- how to find trigger points
- common places where trigger points are found
- how to apply pressure to relieve trigger points (and pain)
- instructor demonstrations and hands-on practice time seeking out trigger points (and working to "eliminate" them)
- stories and reviews of trigger point theory are provided
- including a history review of the 1st female physician to a U.S. President and a "founder" of Trigger Point Therapy: Dr. Janet Travell
12 Hours of the class will be spent on medical bodywork training, specifically to target medical concerns and conditions stemming from a "bad back". The class will review Spinal Stenosis, Spondylosis, Spondylolisthesis, Herniated, Ruptured and Bulging Discs, Scoliosis, Hyper-Kyphosis and Rounded Shoulders, Hyper-Lordosis and Low Back Pain plus Practical Bodywork Contraindications and how to Trigger Point and Massage such medical conditions. The goal is an increased range of motion and pain relief with this education and bodywork.
Multiple instructor demonstrations are provided throughout this multi-day class, plus time is provided for student practice and receipt of medical trigger point therapy and bodywork.