12 CE Advanced Foot Massage & Foot Reflexology 2 DAY CLASS $185
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
This Class is Offered in 1 Day or 2 Day Classes. Please click HERE to view the 1 Day Class Schedule
The next 2 Day Classes are Scheduled for:
- Sunday, January 27, 2018 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm & Monday, January 28, 2018, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, May 4, 2019, 10 am to 4:30 pm & Sunday, May 5, 2019, 3:30 - 9:30 pm
- Sunday, May 5, 2019, 3:30 - 9:30 pm & Monday, May 6, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- Monday & Tuesday, May 6 & 7, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, August 17, 2019, 10 am to 4:30 pm & Sunday, August 18, 2019, 3:30 - 9:30 pm
This Class is held over 2 days and is a combination of two different 6 CE Hour Classes:
- 6 CE Hour Advanced Foot Massage
- 6 CE Hour Foot Reflexology
In this combined 12 CE Hour class, you will learn: Foot Massage Contraindications, Foot Anatomy & Pathologies, Extensive Review of Plantar Fasciitis, Foot Statics & Facts, Vibration Study, Shin Splint Review, Instructor Demonstration, Practice & Receipt in the Prone & Supine Positions, Reflexology History, Theories & Points, Reflexology Myth Busting & Contraindications & Foot Reflexology Routines
The "hands-on portion of class teaches some advanced foot massage techniques in both the supine and prone positions; plus, a basic foot reflexology routine of almost 30 different reflex points and strokes.