1 CE Hour OSHA Training for Bodyworkers E-book Course
This course provides education about OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), including:
- Definition of OSHA
- How to File a Workplace Complaint with OSHA
- OSHA Contact Info
- Hazardous Chemicals Found in Workplace Products
- Product Label Review
- Safety Data Sheets & SDS
- Steps to Prevent Exposures and Protect Worker Health
- OSHA Workplace Safety Alert: Formaldehyde
- Rights of Workers per OSHA
- Workplace Tips to Help Prevent Aches and Pains from Work from OSHA
This course is only eligible for CE Credit for Florida State Massage Therapists with the Florida Board of Massage. The course is not eligible for CE Credit with any other municipality, organization or board.
After you register for this online e-book course, we will send you an email with a link, username and password. You will need this information to login and access this ebook course. You can download the ebook and keep it permanently. After we email your login information, you will have 15 days to access the course, review &/or download the ebook and take the online test to receive CE credit. We will report your CE hours to CE Broker for you after you have passed the online test. Your online course/test access will expire after 15 days.
CE Broker Course #20-664978